Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Love and Prayers for Double Trouble Two

I told myself it would take something extraordinary to pull me back to this blog. Dear God, I never wanted it to be this.

A woman I adore and respect is grieving. Karen Hartman-Mulhauser, who most of you know as Double Trouble Two, has faced some really awful breaks lately, but this morning her heart was shredded. Her two sons, Jon and Jacob, 19 and 18, were killed in a horrific car wreck on their way to school. There are no words that can convey the horror, nothing can be said to erase the pain. Plain and simple, no parent should have to bury a child let alone two, especially so young. As a mom, I can only imagine what she's going through right now.

If you can, send up prayers for peace and comfort in this time. And if possible, donate to the burial fund set up.

We're a small group of bloggers, we're family, we're Tribe. When one of us grieves, we all grieve.

Karen's GoFundMe Page

http://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article/traffic/brothers-killed-in-orwell-crash-identified/95-490175537


11 comments:

BW Bandy said...

Oh no. In the past I have corresponded with her on an infrequent basis. This is absolutely horrible news.

wirecutter said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I have no words right now.

Sarthurk said...

so sorry.
Life happens while you're busy making other plans.
I don't know who coined that phrase. It wasn't me.

Another one I have not the origin of.
"Don't postpone Joy".

Thanksgiving Day has many meanings.

Good to read you, Angel

SK

Rob said...

I lost a child & I would not wish that on anyone... it may sound stupid but money from strangers helped me thru the unbelievable grief.
I was able to take time off work to grieve...

I'm so sorry for her...

Judy said...

I've lost a child too. My heart hurts for her and her loved ones. The monetary help from strangers sure helped take some of the load off my shoulders.

Wind River Ranger said...

How sad. I wish there were words, but there are none.

pigpen51 said...

This is just so awful, it cannot be described. I wrote a song once, when I was playing music. The gist of it was, Tell Me Why a Broken Heart Still Beats. Karen's heart is certainly broken, and I am sure she wishes it would stop beating, so she could see her sons again. But life doesn't work like that, and we must do everything we can to make her understand that we are here for her. I got a kick in the guts when I read this. I have written with her about football, and such, and she is a kind, wonderful woman. My soul grieves for her, and I pray that she will heal.

Granny said...

The pain must be unendurable. I know you will do what is needed Angel.

Critter said...

I have no words. I only wish I could give more.

RabidAlien said...

Praying.

eatgrueldog said...

Just found out about it an have linked it on my site. A horrible thing. The kindness of strangers really helped my wife and I through our loss. Many thanks to Angel, Kenny and all of the countless other people in the community who found it in their hearts to donate and to send wishes. Keep the money and condolences flowing to this grieving family, it really can be the difference between making it through or not.