Saturday, May 18, 2013

RE: Friday Night Pussy Post

 
Since taking over the Good Morning Girls for wirecutter, my daily hits have doubled. Which he predicted, down to the mother-loving number. The dude is seriously scary sometimes. Anywhoo, I've noticed the posts that have gotten the most attention are the GMG posts, which is to be expected; but the hits on the Friday Night Pussy Post are staggering.
 
 
646?! Really, guys? Most everyone who knows me and my blog, knows my twisted sense of humor. I know y'all weren't suckered into that. For the new readers who came over on wirecutter's advice, I'd like to say I'm truly sorry for that. I'd like to, but I'm not. The majority of those hits probably came from some skeevy dudes googling "pussy" with a perverted gleam in their eyes. And to those guys I say, "BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!"
 
For my regs and wirecutter's readers, I offer the following as a piece offering. Mea culpa.
 
Correction: "peace offering". Freudian slip.


 





19 comments:

WiscoDave said...

Isn't the "mea culpa" between the labia?
Never was good at those Latin biological terms.

hiswiserangel said...

Dammit, Wisco, you made me snort tea on my own blog. :-D

Angel eyes said...

Watch it girl, one slip of the tongue can land you in deep...

hiswiserangel said...

threat or promise, rpm?

Angel eyes said...

The customer always comes first...

hiswiserangel said...

Good old-fashioned full-service with a smile? Beats the hell out of self-serve. :-D

Angel eyes said...

Writer's block.
I'll be back...
Queue ominous background soundtrack by Brad Fiedel.

Irish said...

I guess I have to add the pussy to every post title! :)

( See I learned me something new today)

giamby said...

I didn't know your site existed until wire mentioned it. That being said, it's great!

hiswiserangel said...

Thank you, giamby! Now I owe wirecutter a plate of oatmeal raisin cookies. Dammit.

giamby said...

Check out this website while you're at it.

http://www.dirtysignswithkristin.com/

hiswiserangel said...

I've posted a couple of her youtube vids, I think "twatwaffle" and "your cameltoe is distracting". I love that girl.

WiscoDave said...

While you're baking...

giamby said...

"Thank you, giamby! Now I owe wirecutter a plate of oatmeal raisin cookies. Dammit."

You could rabbit droppings in place of raisins. You think he'd notice?

hiswiserangel said...

what's your order, Wisco?

giamby, he might be an Okie, but the man has a discerning palate.

wirecutter said...

I like my oatmeal raisin cookies with bacon bits too, thank you very much.

hiswiserangel said...

Well, duh.

WiscoDave said...

What WC said!!!

hiswiserangel said...

Check, 100 bazillion dozen oatmeal raisin bacon cookies. ASAP