Friday, May 31, 2024

Thank you so very much!



 I woke up this morning and realized that sometime during the night my fundraising goal was met. So many people, some who knew me from days gone by and some who only knew me from Wirecutter or other bloggers (please let me know who you are so I can link your blogs), reached out to help. I have always said that this community is special. This is what America used to be. There are still pockets of us, diehard Americans who refuse to quit and refuse to let each other quit. 

This gets me out of the hole and back on solid ground, and I can’t thank you enough for your care and generosity. I’m reminded of a line from Firefly:

Thank you for carrying me.

WiserAngel

8 comments:

wirecutter said...

You're welcome. Glad we can help.

Dan Patterson said...

Always good to read good news.

Anonymous said...

You are a good woman, Angel. Glad to see you writing again.
Steve in KY

cato said...

Lord Knows the struggles along the way.
With Faith, Family and Friends we can weather the storms in life.

Unclezip Is Pointing&Laughing said...

Glad to help. Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

A little more coming...in the mail today.

Boilerdoc said...

Miss you angel...

Wiserangel said...

Trying to make a comeback. Miss all y’all, too.