Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Creative imbibing

The last couple of days have been, well, unpleasant. But got to meet with a good friend today, make fun of fashion, eat some awesome Mexican food, and prowl CVS Pharmacy looking for her elusive hair color. But I love CVS for a different reason: booze. Well, wine.

They always have the wildest and most creative ways to imbibe. And today, I found THIS:


It's one of those cardboard pouchy thingies with a plastic screwcap. Just chill and drink. Don't even need a wine glass. That's taking ripple in a brown paper bag to upscale territory.


Hints of melon and pear, and supposedly three glasses worth. Yeah, right.


And it's environmentally friendly, which is something I always worry about when I'm looking to get toasted.
So, bottom's up! Slainte! Salud! And my Grandma E's favorite toast:
I drink to your health and happiness!
I drink to your health alone!
I drink to your health so g**damn much
I've almost ruined my own!


2 comments:

Sara said...

Fun!

c w swanson said...

Ok, that's it. I'm finding me one (or two) of those by this weekend. Thanks for the heads up.