Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Holy fucking titcicles!

Just got back from dropping the cute chicks off at school, and fuck me!, it's cold out there. Now, y'all up North don't get your flannel drawers in a bunch; I know you have colder weather for longer with a bunch of white shit to deal with, but let me tell you how it is down here. Yesterday's high was 86, last night's low was 12. We dropped 42 degrees in an hour when the polar vortex blew in around 6 pm. The cute chicks went to school in shorts and sandals yesterday, and long sleeves, jeans and real shoes today. No easing into winter for us. The Baby Queen is my fair weather lass. Raining? Nope. Windy? Nope. Snowing/Cold/Windy? FUCK YOU. I opened the door for her to go to the momvan, the wind hit her in the face and she pivoted smartly to retreat back into the house. In one smooth move, she shrugged off her coat, handed me her backpack and lunch box, and dodged my attempts to box her in.  It took 10 minutes and some Hershey's Kisses to get her in the van. I swear I heard Teen Queen call her a pussy as she climbed in the momvan. Then we went through the whole process again, getting her out of the van and on her way to class. I need to pick up more Kisses.


20 comments:

B said...

This post title is worthless without pictures.

Robert Fowler said...

Yesterday, I did yard work in a T shirt. This morning we have snow on the ground.

The coldest place I have ever been is North Texas in the winter. I use to tell people that we had two seasons, fuckin hot and fuckin cold.

WiscoDave said...

Key a car with your nipples.

Wraith said...

Fuck this fuckin' cold. Im'ma pull my Minnesota balls out of the back of my sock drawer, bundle up and ride my damn bike to work tomorrow, and I don't care if icicles are hanging off my nuts!!

Arizona weather is turning me into a pussy. Not Allowed.

Wraith said...

Oh, BTW...*KISS* Here's a start on your supply. ;)

Stuart0079 said...

Grew up in the panhandle. The old saying was if you don't like the weather wait an hour it will change.

wirecutter said...

69 degrees here today but there's supposed to be a drastic drop to 66 tomorrow.

hiswiserangel said...

BANNED, do you hear me, wirecutter?

BANNED!!!!!!

wirecutter said...

Got the back door open right now, it's cooler inside the house than it is outside.

hiswiserangel said...

~grrrrrr~

Anonymous said...

You and WC crack me up!!

It was cold enough here this morning the baby *may* have got ice cream for breakfast.

-CM

wirecutter said...

It was so warm here yesterday I put off cutting the front weedpatch until it cooled down.
Don't want heat stroke, ya know.

hiswiserangel said...

I. HATE. YOU.
~puts another log on the fire~

wirecutter said...

Might have to turn on the heater tomorrow when the temps plunge to 66. I'm not sure it still works, we haven't used it since what, January?

Anonymous said...

Hell, I am in South Georgia today and it was 78. Gonna change and headed further South tomorrow.
I was in Greenville, Tx years ago and the locals told me there wasn't anything between them and Canada but a barbed wire fence.
Terry
Fla, (well Ga today)

wirecutter said...

I believe I might walk to the market for an ice cream.

Mr. Miracle said...

Nice, WC. Here I am, spraying weeds in the front lawn (gravel) and sweating my nuts off. We had the windows open since last week at night, and having to sleep with socks on since the Mrs. loves the cold. I might have to break out a blanket come Christmas! Sorry, Angle.

hiswiserangel said...

wc, why don't you take Mr. Miracle with you?

Volfram said...

WHAT IS FALLING FROM THE SKY IN FLORIDA!?

Wraith said...

Hey, Kenny: 38* on an unfaired Harley at 70mph, and I loved it. Real Men don't live in the People's Republik of Kalifornia, we live where there's Global Warming! Cooling! Whatever The Fuck It Is This Week!

We eat adversity for breakfast and shit out baby commies just so we have something to stomp on once the scorpions and rattlesnakes go into hibernation. We carry our heaters without having to suck the State's dick for 'permission.' We live where every single living thing wants to sting, puncture, bite or otherwise try to kill you. Where even the sun will dessicate you into a dried-out mummy in about two seconds if you forget your SPF 100,000,000 sunscreen in August. Where you can go from freezing to death in a blizzard to being eaten by Gila Monsters in two hours.

Welcome to the Sovereign State of Arizona, where Jury Duty is the least of our worries. ;)