Tuesday, June 30, 2015

When being a bitch was an artform


Anonymous said...

Nice. They are such classic bitches.
Rather accurate also.

And who writes your material, dear? It is very good.
I am sure it is not that wire cutter sport. You properly bested him.

Don't worry. I am currently well hidden and far away.

(But am I a robot? No. I will not step into a bug zapper because of others insanity. Irish are not too foolish. At least you do not have those friggin symbols to copy.)

rickn8or said...

Then there was the incomparable Talulah Bankhead:

Betsy Von Furstenberg: ...bragging that "I have been working in the theater since I was 16 years old and I'm now 23 and I still have my cherry."

Talulah: "Doesn't it get in the way when you fuck?"

JeremyR said...

Ferber was a spinster and Coward a peter puffer, so they were merely making astute observations.