Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Merica Burger, 100% Bacon

Okay, there is no better way to start a Sunday morning than to find THIS picture and story in your inbox:

 
I generally hate to give HuffPo any attention whatsoever, but how can you ignore this? This is a masterpiece, a Monument to Pig. You can't look and that and not start salivating. That is a picture of Nirvana. Ironically, this isn't a creation of Texas, or any of the other flyover states who cherish all things pork. Noooooo, this is the brainchild of Slater's 50/50 in San Diego, California. Suck on those bacon bits, you freaking PETAphiles.
 

3 comments:

wirecutter said...

See, we do some things right out here.

Well, I say 'we' even though Southern Californians are a whole 'nother breed.

Angel eyes said...

I sure as Hell didn't climb all the way to the top of the food chain to eat carrots! (RW)

RabidAlien said...

Carrots are good for you, of course. I prefer my carrots after all the bits I don't need have been filtered out by a rabbit, first.