Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kick-ass barn greenhouse plans FREE



In spite of the fact that my greenhouse recently tried to kill me, I still believe in their value to preppers. Especially those of us who live in challenging environments, it gives us a chance to extend our growing season and protect our crops from vicious 100 degree temps.

Not everyone has room in their backyard for a 600 sq ft hoop greenhouse, but a small barn greenhouse might be just right. Check out these step by step plans.

http://ana-white.com/2012/05/plans/barn-greenhouse

4 comments:

guttridgeg1 said...

thats what I need , a green house just like that.
Hope you get to feeling better real soon.

RabidAlien said...

Now got that site bookmarked! LOTS of interesting and useful plans...I love how they include all the angles for cutting the board-ends! Geometry was, quite possibly, one of my worst subjects in HS (even worse than the sciences).

Anonymous said...

NO whisky, kinky sex or Mexican Rat poison( I can't spell tecilla I can't drink it ether I'm violently allergic ) Till your heads better. BUT you can have all the pampering and ice cream you want.---Ray

Ramona said...

Cool!