Monday, November 3, 2014

A good and worthy cause

You know him as Steel Ibeam, some of you know him as Friend, we all know him as Patriot. He's got this little fashion show coming up and I would LOVE to see the Patriot community support him.


His wife, Kandy, is AMAZING. I've been shopping with her long distance since they opened. I'll tell her what I'm looking for, she sends me amazing pictures and descriptions, and handles all the financial aspects. I mean, they are THAT kind of people who you can trust to handle financial transactions over the phone. I have never been disappointed with the service or quality of my purchases. And she's amazingly sweet, like Kandy. ;-)

So, please go read the write up and put some support behind a very worthy cause.


2 comments:

The Steel Ibeam said...

Thank you dear ;)

AbbyS said...

This is soooooo close to my place, but we're booked for a craft show in Beaver that weekend. DRAT!

AbbyS