Well, money and organization. That's at the top. Way, way, way at the top. At the tippy top far above the blood and smoke of the battlefield. They are the politicians, the rich socialists (ever wonder how a socialist got rich?), the professors, the "elite." They have no intention of getting their hands dirty, that's why they have all those kids they've been grooming for the last few generations. Their soldiers in the field, their Antifa Warriors.
Stop giggling, that's rude. You'll trigger them and send them running to their safe spaces. I have actual valid reasons to not be THAT worried. Yes, at the moment they outnumber us, but so did the Tories. Ask them how that worked out against a bunch of pissed off lone wolves with resolve. Here are my top five reasons to not fear Antifa.
- Winning. Seriously, if you've lived your entire life not being allowed to feel the sting of defeat, how will you handle it when you lose a skirmish? When you can't call time out because things aren't going your way? When you can't quit, take your ball and go home to mom's basement? The Powers in charge of Antifa haven't thought this through. They've raised generations full of quitters, crybabies, and whiners. They had to have safe places after President Trump won an election. Do they really think the people with the money are going to come save their asses when it gets dicey? George Soros doesn't give a shit, Bill Gates can't shoot, and Obama's on another vacay.
- Leadership. In addition to always winning, these kids have had it planted in their soft little heads that they're too special to be anywhere but at the top. They've all been groomed to be chiefs with 100K salaries and corner offices. When they realize they aren't going to be Chiefs, but lowly Injuns, things will start falling apart. You think someone with crippling debt who refuses to take any job available because it's beneath them is going to be happy as a foot soldier getting shot at?
- Dependency. The Soldiers of Antifa have never been independent. I'm not sure they even know what independence means. They went from mom and dad's support to Uncle Sam's support by way of colleges and/or social support programs. Someone has always paid their bills to the point that they expect someone else to pay the bills. Right now, they have a sugar daddy in Soros, but they don't understand how tenuous that support is. Soros isn't going to pledge his life, fortune and sacred honor to topple the US government, he's not that devoted. If either his life or fortune is ever threatened, he'll pull out faster than a Catholic with 12 kids. And let's face it, he's a little short on sacred honor. Once the money is pulled, the Antifa movement will dissipate.
- Preparation. Yeah, they're organized, but they ain't exactly prepared for actual war. Throwing Molotov cocktails, rocks and right hooks, spinning sticks like a basement ninja, these aren't the battle skills they're going to need to take on Patriots. How many of you have been to the range or out in some field shooting? This week? This month? Today? Most of them have never held a pistol, never served in the military, never had to zero a rifle on the run. Most of them have never had to run. Now don't get cocky. I'm better than most, but nowhere near as good as I need to be. The eyesight and headache issues have kept me off the range for the last six months. Dry fire drills just aren't the same. Stay prepared my friends.
- Cohesion. Last but not least, cohesion. The Left has been pushing identity politics for generations, pitting one special interest group against another. Now they think they can organize the split special groups into one force against the Patriots. Uh-huh, sure. Let's see how that works out. They're already at each other's throats. The BLM crashed the LGBTQ Rainbow parades. The BLM and Muslims hate the LGBTQ. The Feminists hate, well, pretty much everybody; they're attacking PETA over bikini-clad models. Nobody can stand the Fems. And the illegals don't give a shit as long as they don't get deported. One thing about the Patriots. We may not like each other, we may not always agree, but if we know we're all fighting to protect the Constitution, we can put our petty differences aside. And that's what Antifa is really attacking: The Constitution.
So there you have it, the reasons I can sleep at night. Oh, that and the Sig next to the bed.