Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Father's Day Offer from 2ARevolt

Y'all, don't make me smack you upside your heads. This is CharlieDelta's enterprise (you know, from GottaGetDrunkFirst). Quality t-shirts, hats, stickers for your ride (or to slap over some annoying Obama stickers you see as you're out and about). He's got a hell of an offer. FREE SHIPPING. C'mon, guys, quality duds, showing your support of the 2nd Amendment with a hot little FU to Obama's O emblem, delivered to your door in time for Father's Day. I've ordered three of the t-shirts, great quality 100% cotton, and haven't gotten to keep a single damn one of them. Poppy got one, Bubba in Spokanistan, WA got one, and hubby copped the one that was supposed to be mine. I thought about improvising with a shot of me wearing one of the stickers and a hand bra, but no. You'll just have to trust me that the logo is hot.

Now go buy your dad some cool shit for Father's Day. Seriously, stop with the ties.

http://gottagetdrunkfirst.blogspot.com/2013/06/fathers-day-free-shipping-offer.html

1 comment:

Leigh said...

How about TWO stickers, and no hands? I'm sure we'd all "settle" for that!

Leigh
Whitehall