Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I need help

Shaddup. I'm serious guys, don't make me smack you, I need some tech help.

I haven't been able to comment on wirecutter's blog, keep getting a message saying "You may have disabled javascript." Then when I try to enable javescript, my computer says, "Dudette! He's a caca-doody-head liar, your javascript is totally enabled!" And furthermore, I can comment elsewhere, it's just wirecutter.

So, after his last salvo this afternoon (see here), I am unable to comment my wrath. Are any of y'all having problems or is it just me? And if you have any ideas how to fix this, I'd be eternally grateful. Of course, wirecutter may not be as grateful.

It would appear that the issue is with wirecutter's site, so any help or advice y'all can give him would probably be welcome.

On an unrelated note, what the fuck happened at 7:41 pm?!

14 comments:

David Forward said...

I don't know why you can post on other sites and not his if the "same" java is being used...unless, of course, your IP is blocked and that that is the preset "response." (But I think all the picture needs is your appreciative autograph.)

hiswiserangel said...

David, are you saying the rat bastard blocked my IP?!

idahobob said...

Yeah, I got the same shit.

I think that his site might be screwed up.

Bob
III

hiswiserangel said...

Oh, Bob, that's not good. Somebody fucking with wirecutter's blog. Are they insane?!

Angel eyes said...

I can only help if you need a foot massage. Outside of that, you're on your own!

hiswiserangel said...

Hey, Angel eyes, let me get a pedicure and you're on. :-)

Odysseus said...

On an unrelated note, what the fuck happened at 7:41 pm?!

Chinese spambot?

WiscoDave said...

Hell, I was already sleeping...

Unknown said...

Im thinking he blocked my home computer.Getting thinned skinned in his old age.

Soylent Sage said...

I had the same problem yesterday. That's what Kenny gets for teaching CharlieGoddamit HTML.

Anonymous said...

It's not just you. I tried on two different devices, and they have slightly differing info on them. It tells me that javascript is disabled. Something isn't configured correctly.

-CM

Chams90 said...

Its his site did the same to me

wirecutter said...

ALL RIGHT ALREADY!!!!
It's my fucking fault. It's always my fault. Everything I touch I fuck up.
"Wirecutter's a dumbass, Wirecutter's a dumbass, naaa naaa, naaa, na na naaa."
I get it, guys. I'll fix it this weekend.
Damn..... where's my motherfucking Xanax at?

SewerDweller said...

hm.. who's your hosting provider?

You might want to consider switching to Hostgator. I have...friends on the inside.