Sunday, July 7, 2013

Excellent Rain Harvesting Full Diagram

We installed gutters, downspouts and collection barrels on the house and garage last year. I know, in the Texas Panhandle where the annual average precipitation is 22 inches, it's either desperation or out-of-control optimism. But it's actually worked out quite well. A double barrel approach such as this would be good in wetter climates, more to catch. Here, it would take optimism into the realm of delusion.

Oh, and for all of those communities that have made collecting rainwater illegal, fuck you sideways with a downspout.


http://knowledgeweighsnothing.com/excellent-rain-harvesting-diagramhow-to/

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Double barreled approach?
LMAO
And glad you covered the legal aspect of the project it definitive legalese.

Terry
Fla.

Angel eyes said...

"Oh, and for all of those communities that have made collecting rainwater illegal, fuck you sideways with a downspout."

May I ad, twice.

hiswiserangel said...

Yes you may, darlin'.

Angel eyes said...

Smooches

hiswiserangel said...

I see your smooches and raise you a hug and a grope.

Angel eyes said...

Had me at hug, bowled over at grope!

hiswiserangel said...

Yeah, well telling the government to fuck off makes me frisky. What can I say? How was your holiday, Angel eyes?

Angel eyes said...

Very nice. 4 days off. You?

hiswiserangel said...

Days off? none, I'm a mommy.
But I did get to spend the 4th at my folks with 20+ family members including my brother and his family down from Spokane. We celebrated my folks' 52nd anniversary. :-)

Angel eyes said...

Nice.

hiswiserangel said...

Well, darlin', early morning, long day, time for goodnights and a hug. Sweet dreams.

Angel eyes said...

And you. Be well.

Mike Miles said...

One thing I have seen and like is a little add-on that lets the first few inches of water or dirty water with bird poop and such drain off and after so much goes through, it then drops the cleaner water into your storage devices.