Monday, September 22, 2014

For you boob men

Meet 21 year old Jasmine Tridevil (just a guess, but that's not her real last name). She wasn't satisfied with more mundane choices of career, she wanted the limelight. Her moment in the sun. Fame and fortune. And she would stop at nothing to become the next big reality tv star. Now, how does an average American girl with $20K and not a lick of sense or decency achieve stardom? I'm glad you asked.


That's right. Instead of investing in training or education, instead of investing in a business venture or creative endeavor, Ms. Tridevil bought herself a booby. One. Singular. You know, to nestle between the other two. Because that's what the world needs, a self-absorbed, empty, soulless, 3-titttied freak show with her own reality series.

I weep for this country.




18 comments:

Dave in Indiana said...

I just saw that over at Drudge.

I've read Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, I think her real name is Eccentrica Golumbits, a.k.a. the triple breasted whore from Eroticon 7.

Anonymous said...

Get your ass to Mars!

Brass

Cederq said...

Now something to keep both hands and your mouth occupied... I could dig it! But I am perverse that way...

Glenn555 said...

Holy Batf#@k Bobbin....no sleep tonight.

Ian Restil said...

Mammals typically have mammary glands in the proportion of 2x normal litter size, to provide redundancy.

Therefore, she's either over-engineered by 50%, or expecting to expect 1.5 whelps. Given her hip circumference, I suspect the former.

Or, given they all appear to have different sizes, perhaps she'll be going for a variation of the '3 bares' story?

JeremyR said...

Her elevator only comes to her navel.none of the shelves above that are stocked.

Critter said...

Babe, you make me wish I had *three* hands!

(nice muffin top, too)

Stretch said...

That's a parody site.
Right?
RIGHT??

fjord said...

Her mother must be so proud

drjim said...

Reminds of the Monty Python routine about "The man with three buttocks".

Angel eyes said...

I'd settle for one perfect breast.
I only have one mouth!

Leigh said...

It's too bad, on all counts really. She seems rather attractive, otherwise.
Maybe not real bright, but cute enough....
Which makes you wonder - What is the huge fascination with fame? I just don't get it.

Leigh
Whitehall, NY

Anonymous said...

The perfect woman does have three boobs, but #3 should be in the middle of her back, for slow dancing.

Volfram said...

I could stand to hear a little more.
-Jayne

Cederq said...

I thought at first I was seeing a trailer for Arnie's "Total Recall"...

Unknown said...

What's with the serial killer shower curtain?

ASM826 said...

Photo....Shop!

Anonymous said...

umm...if we can use this for ladies on fertility drugs, then we can better feed the resulting litters....
lessee, with 4, quints could be fed at one sitting.....

Vaquero Viejo