Sunday, September 14, 2014

There has to be some way to help.

I'm wracking my brain, trying to think of how to help Steven and Rose (Xenolith). Things have taken a serious turn for the worse, and they'll so be homeless. Even though he bought the land and has a liveable building (sort of), .gov wants them out. They've been hanging on for so long, but it sounds like they're finally out of rope.

If anyone has a place they can stay, rent, something that can be moved onto the land, a spare winning lottery ticket, ANYTHING, please email him or me here at hiswiserangel@aol.com. I'm not giving up, I'll think of something eventually.

And if anyone has questions about his worthiness, I'll personally vouche for him.

http://xenolith1964.blogspot.com/2014/09/guess-my-ass-if-finally-kicked-i-just.html

UPDATE

Xeno's PayPal is:

xenolith1964@yahoo.com, Steve Vanderhoff

I also have a snail mail address, email me if you need that one. Or you can mail it to Wirecutter's addy, and he'll forward it. If you don't know Ken by now and totally trust him, what the fuck is wrong with you?????

Ken Lane
P.O. Box 1996
Ceres, CA 95307

He's got a financial breakdown HERE

And I'll match the first $50 and B's $50. I had 2534 pageviews yesterday, if everyone donated $1....

God bless all of you who are helping and saying prayers.
YOU are why I'm proud to be an American Patriot.

19 comments:

B said...

I'll match the first $50....Got a mailing address?

About all I can spare. That $50 was gonna go towards the start of my new gun fund, but he needs it more than I do.

Post this, see how many folks can match it.

I won't do paypal, due to their fees and anti gun stance, but if you can get a mailing address I'll send a check.

Let me know.
B

Navy91 said...

I don't think I'm ever going to understand why they won't just leave us the fuck alone and let us live our lives in peace.

Intellectually, I do understand. But, I'm not a narcissistic, egotistical, power hungry, greedy, sociopathic fuck. So, I really don't have any basis for comparison.

Anonymous said...

The problem is Norman.....they are one of the WORST as far as rules and regulations. a little farther south and he would have been in McClain county. I built my business, and my house outside Norman for those very reasons.

Anonymous said...

give a paypal address and I will help

Anonymous said...

$25 sent, all I can afford right now.

Cruachan!

Highlander

Brother Pilot said...

B,
Sending $100. So there's the $50 to match if it hasn't been already. Praying for you Navy.

wirecutter said...

Shared this link on my blog and FB page.
Y'all got FB? Do a quick post with Angel's link and a plea to share the post. Word will get around outside of our community pretty damned quick.

Anonymous said...

Pay pal would not let me send money to his email address. I sent money to wirecutter instead to forward the money.

drjim said...

Tried to send them $25 and PayPal is squawking it needs a first and last name!

When did they start this BS??

Angle, send me his name via Wirecutter (you don't really know me, but Kenny knows me, and that should be plenty good!), and I'll send him some $$.

Thanks!

wirecutter said...

Jim's a great guy and yes, I'll vouch for him 100%.

Red Spur said...

I have Relayed this information to the cyber collective and also The Oklahoma citizens militia , Anonymous Oklahoma and local biker chapters in that area.
Im 80 miles down the road from there
And i will see what i can do too.
I will try to send some fundage Tuesday.

drjim said...

Got his name from Ken, and sent him $50.

Not much, but I hope it helps......

wirecutter said...

If you do snail mail me money for them, just be sure that you make a notation that it's for them if it's cash. If it's a check or money order, just make it out to him seeing as I can only make it to the bank one day a week.
I'll make sure they get it straightaway.
-Kenny Lane

Bruce Wayne said...

Me and a friend threw in 10 bucks each - I know it isn't a lot. Damn we wish we could do more...
Shit, down here in south Texas I had a house built and only one gov't a$$hole showed up and that one was to inspect the septic install. Nobody from the county inspected the house at all! God, I love Texas sometimes!
Anyway, keep us up-to-date on how he's doin'!

Wraith said...

Check's in the mail...guess bike parts will have to wait a bit longer.

Red Spur said...

Im gonna send 50 to wirecutter tomorrow, aint much but i hope it helps....

Brother Pilot said...

Paypal claims there's no paypal account with that email address :( I'll be sending cash through wirecutter. I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow. Sorry this took so long.

Brother Pilot said...

And update...got the right email address and paypal worked a charm.

Anonymous said...

I'm sending $10 (I wish it was more, but its all I can afford right now) to Mr. Lane. I'm also including an extra $1 for his expense of forwarding this onto Xeno.

Ya'll rock man - Thank You!