Monday, October 12, 2015

Parenting done "almost" right

Why "almost", you may ask?
Because you shouldn't let your kids listen to shit music.


Anonymous said...


Seneca III

Ogrrre said...

I'm sure some kiddie shrink will pontificate how these parents emotionally scarred the little darling. I am of the opinion that at least half of all kiddie shrinks need to be smacked in the mouth with the butt of an AK-47. so as to slap some sense into them.

Volfram said...

"Tricks like this on our parents is how half of you were conceived."

The older I get, the more I learn that you shouldn't mess with people older than you.

Anonymous said...

just need a few million more of those moms, and maybe this old world would have a fighting chance.....

vaquero viejo

pdwalker said...

I was going to disagree with you on the "almost" part, but yeah, you're clearly right.

I cannot stop my daughters from listening to that crap, but I can show them better music from the past and teach them why it was better (and they agree).

In the meantime, I mock mercilessly those faggy boy bands.

It's the best I can do.