Monday, October 12, 2015

The C part of OCD

I can't leave bubble wrap alone. When I get something in the mail that's wrapped in bubble wrap, I carefully set it aside, tingling in anticipation. I inspect the items received. Carefully put them away. And then I sit down with my compulsion. My bubble wrap. My Precious.

And now the O part of OCD. People who pop the bubbles all willy nilly drive me up the fucking wall. You must pop them in order, right to left, top to bottom. And you can't stop me. No, sorry, I don't care what it is you think you want or need from me, I'm not done popping bubbles. Go away.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remind me to send you some bubble wrap with random bubbles popped... no pattern, no order just randomness....( insert evil laugh)


Exile1981

rickn8or said...

" You must pop them in order, right to left, top to bottom. "


No. NO. NO! That's for Hebrews and A-rabs; left to right, top to bototm.

Just like you read...

John in Philly said...

Hmmm, so there might be a market for a regenerating bubble wrap made into a Moebius strip? (insert mad scientist laugh)

As far as the OCD. I am astonished how people can live without aligning the placemat perfectly to the edge of the table.

Old Goat Patrol said...

I like to roll up a sheet of bubble wrap and step on it. And those air pillows that come instead of peanuts...... Boom!

Anonymous said...

....Angel One, about that wine sippy cup.....perhaps.....

vaquero viejo