Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Well! I never!

Seriously? This is how you sucker men into your lame online dating site on St. Patrick's Day? With the promise of slutty redheads? I should get all butthurt and write a strongly worded missive of protest to the degenerates at Match.com, but well, nevermind...

"Match gathered the numbers during their Singles in America study, the rest of which was released around Valentine’s Day. They did release one ginger-tinged detail as part of that first batch: single women with red hair have more orgasms (41 percent) than anyone else, followed by blonde women (36 percent). Little did we know then that there were way more where that came from." (It says nothing about the stats for married women, but they drop because one man can't keep up for longer than a few years. ed.)

http://betabeat.com/2014/03/match-com-pushes-stats-about-slutty-redheads-in-honor-of-st-patricks-day/

5 comments:

Volfram said...

Never used an online dating site. Never plan to.

It feels too much like cheating. Recognition isn't worth participation in a game that recognizes you just for participating.

Robert Fowler said...

God bless slutty redheads.

Sarthurk said...

Stats are stats. It all depends on how one wants the outcome to appear. From my experience, Reds were more willing than others. How does that twist the data?

Leigh said...

I'm conflicted on this one....
I've always had a penchant for red-heads since early High School. Stephanie gets the credit for my affliction, she was hot and she knew it. When she was a senior, she asked if I was going to the dance. I said no. I never went, had no reason to. Never was much for social functions. A few years later I reflected back on that, and went DOH!
STUPID!
STUPID!
STUPID!
Damn, I was so clueless back then!

Since then, there have been two strawberry blondes that I have, umm, "known" that were quite racy. Currently married to a woman with auburn hair, and a red-head's complexion. Her sex drive is directly proportional to the number of women I work with. Which means I'm getting about as much as a desert tortoise at this point.

Here's my confliction, or my punishment if you will - my youngest daughter is a Ginger. Yeah, I'm fuckin' terrified! I have let it be known to all of her friends that daddy is armed, and has easy access to a back-hoe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM42nG7Tjgs

Leigh
Whitehall, NY

Anonymous said...

Match.com is pushing a message far more insidious than "all redheads are sluts." It is pushing the "everything you do is based on skin/hair/whatever color," message that the left pushes, inadvertently admitting its own racism (or hairism!). Nothing that even considers the character of the individual. They do not even consider the existence of free will.

"All redheads are sluts."

"All asian women are submissive."

"All whites are privilaged."

Ayn Rand was right when she called racism the crudest form of collectivism.