Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Town

Folks I have lived here since '99; and up until this year, the courthouse had been without one of those hated 10 Commandment monuments that put Progressive Panties in a twist. But the end of last year, our town council and then the citizens voted to commission one. I'd like to share a piece of my Small Town Texas with y'all.




 
 



Please know in your hearts and souls that the America our Founding Fathers envisioned is still shining brightly throughout the land. You just have to get away from the gaudy light of the secular cities. And even there, if you look hard enough, you'll find Patriots. Take heart.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice to know that you live amongst people of just and like beliefs.....

Boarshide

crankyjohn said...

So how long til the ACLU ( Anti-Christ Liberal Union ) sues?

WiscoDave said...

How truly wonderful!!
I must correct you though; there were originally 15 of them...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAtRCJIqnk

hiswiserangel said...

One of my absolute favorite movies of all time. :-D

Mark12A said...

If the ACLU comes there...hell, doesn't ANYONE in that area own a backhoe?