Thursday, December 13, 2012

If the X-Ray vision glasses you ordered really worked

 

A calendar of a pin-up posing in various provocative positions is an age-old concept - but this offering for 2013 is a little more X-ray than X-rated.
The Eizo Pin-Up Calendar shows models in typical 'glamour' poses but has been taken with an X-ray machine rather than a traditional camera.
All that can be seen in the images is bone structure, the outline of the body and the high-heel stilettos the models are wearing.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2247457/XXX-rated-calendar-Pin-shows-skeleton-series-x-ray-poses.html#ixzz2Eyicro6v
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thank you WiscoDave for today's TBTC offering. (Totally Baffling, Truly Cool).

6 comments:

tripseven said...

I'd bone that...

hiswiserangel said...

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! I KNEW I could count on you for a bone joke, trip!

tripseven said...

LMAO...dang it, you know me too well now!

It was either that or...I want some skin in that game :)

crankyjohn said...

I wonder how much radiation exposure she got doing that?

Robert Fowler said...

The perfect gift for the med student in your family. I a sick and twisted way it's kind of cool.

crankyjohn said...

Could give a guy a boner.