Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fuck it post

I'm tired, I'm hurt, I'm dispirited. I want to curl up under the covers and not be a responsible adult for one fucking day.



I haven't posted much today because I spent most of it fighting the system for continued custody of my oldest about to turn 18. It shouldn't be this hard to keep the right to care for your own child. But there isn't any other option, this is it. This is my fight and I'll see it through. But right now, for the next 16 hours, well, just fuck everything. Especially lawyers, and prissy little court-appointed twatwaffles.

I'm getting a good buzz, eating chili and cornbread and watching SOA reruns.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Society of Actuaries? http://www.soa.org/
For goodness sakes, why would you be watching that?

Bless you in your quest to do what is right.

Fuck the government.

Terry
Fla.

hiswiserangel said...

Sons of Anarchy, Terry. But I do love your sense of humor. I will eat your soul last. ;-)

A SImple Man said...

Fight the good fight, don't give an inch.

Heroditus Huxley said...

Want me to tell the fuckers off in the FFOT for tomorrow on my blog?

hiswiserangel said...

Thanks Heroditus, that would be lovely!

Miss Lisa said...

Hold your face up to the Heavens...you are bound to get more than a suntan! Hoping tomorrow is better!

hiswiserangel said...

Thank you Miss Lisa, it's just my day to whine a little bit. I hate lawyers and I hate having my intentions as a mom questioned. I get so mad I start crying, and I hate that.

James Butler said...

Hang in there Angel...
Don't give up... And yes them TW are a tough bunch...
They use any circumstance or disability to push themselves into your and your children's life... Fight the good fight... Need lawyers, guns and money... Oh wait you got all of that... ;-)

Heroditus Huxley said...

Scheduled for tomorrow morning. Hope it makes you smile.

wirecutter said...

Lawyers suck. Except my divorce lawyer. I'd kiss her ass if she wanted.
I should add - the lawyer for me EX-wife, not my current one.