Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Insomnia and the Suburban Mom

I've had a really hard time sleeping the last couple of weeks. I'm talking, maybe, MAYBE, 3-4 hours of solid sleep a night and the rest is tossing and turning or watching late night infomercials. And then I see this pop up on my Facebook feed:

 
Well now, okay. So whoever is keeping me awake in  dreams talking about the news of the day and bacon maple sticky buns, knock it off. Momma needs her beauty sleep.  Getting the girls of to school and headed back to bed for a nice nap. Laters.

5 comments:

Angel eyes said...

Busted!

hiswiserangel said...

Awww...rpm if you're lusting after my sticky buns recipe, just say so. I'll give it to you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I thought you Gingers were the soul stealers, Sounds like somebody pulled some voodoo on you.

Anonymous said...

Check your previous post, pie chart on left.
Coincidence?

Terry
Fla.

Boilerdoc said...

So thats you who is chasing me with the garden rake in my dreams...