Monday, June 3, 2013

Good morning, y'all!

Now, I know I said I wouldn't do wirecutter's Good Morning Girl thingy, that's his. And I know I said I wasn't going to beg for votes, and I won't. But I just looked at the standings for the Coolest SOB in the Conservative Blogosphere, and I've slipped to fifth place. Fifth. Oh HELL NO.

Pissed is hot on wirecutter's heels; and if y'all want to see a cranky and completely unmanageable wirecutter, just let him lose to Pissed. All hell will break loose on the blogosphere. MissK is ahead of me by two and Pissed by five. C'mon, that's just a few measly votes. Fifth place is like kissing your sister, hell I'll probably get some pathetic little "Participation" trophy. This is NOT acceptable.

So I'm throwing everything at you until the contest is over. Vote like your asses depend on it. Vote like a Democrat, drag your family (mom, dad, kids, crazy Uncle Mort) anyone with a different IP address to the computer and make them vote for me. Or hell, do it yourself and don't tell 'em. Just don't let me be fifth place.

Oh, and good morning, dammit.

 

15 comments:

RabidAlien said...

Wow. Never been called a Demoncrat before, but for the joy of viewing that photo, I'd let someone take a pic of me with Obummer himself (if the cute redhead in question were actually present, I might even smile for the photo)! Now where's that darn link...

RabidAlien said...

...and for the record, I just voted, and you're up to 4th place!

hiswiserangel said...

Thank you Rabid, I appreciate your support. :-)

taminator013 said...

Legs are kind of skinny. You need to do much better than that for my vote.................

RabidAlien said...

Thank you, Angel, I appreciate your redheads! LOL

(please don't tell my wife I said that, she has three black belts and an assortment of firearms)

wirecutter said...

Tam - go over to my site. Nice butt over there this morning. Then go vote.

angrymike said...

Sheesh, begging on the second day.......;-(

Keads said...

So where is the competition of which you speak prey tell?

hiswiserangel said...

Keads, the hot redhead is sitting on the link. ;-)

hiswiserangel said...

tam, did you see that rack?! Of coarse her legs are underdeveloped. They never get any sunshine.

MissK said...

When Y'all head over to vote for Angel, don't forget to throw a few my way.... ain't nothing better then 2 redheads on top eh... ;-)

taminator013 said...

Ah, women begging me for it. Well, at least for something. Trouble is that as soon as they get what they want they forget all about you..........Wirecutter looked really cute doing his prancercise. That could be a deciding factor in getting my vote. I'm still undecided. Gotta go see what Irish is offering up.

taminator013 said...

Oops. Forgot about MissK. She was really nice and indulged me a while back and posted my music for me on her blog. She also may get the sympathy vote for being French Canadian. How much worse could it be for her............

Keads said...

And I don't even rate for the poll. Sheesh. No matter! I'm a pedestrian Blogger at best. Just glad to soar with the eagles all week long =)

Angel eyes said...

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this girl.