Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Obamacare Outrage of the Day

Terry from FL sent me Peggy Noonan's blog post from yesterday. Read the 2nd paragraph. Check your blood pressure. Read it again. I'm so mad I'm shaking right now. I have a bunch of very cogent comments on this, and as soon as I'm able to compose myself enough to type more than "FUCK OBAMA SIDEWAYS WITH A GOLF CLUB", I'll put it down. But until then, Ms. Noonan does an admirable job.

http://blogs.wsj.com/peggynoonan/2013/08/13/the-high-cost-of-obamacare/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see SEIU union fingerprints all over this.

Terry
Fla.

jesse in DC said...

It just goes to show, there is nothing at all in this world that .gov attention can't make worse. I am surrounded by the stupid bastards that create these policies here...It is a very blue area (didn't they get the colors wrong?Red would be more appropriate) But it sure gives an insight to how morally bankrupt these people really are. I hope I live long enough to see the restoration of the Republic. The post restoration trials will be good entertainment.

Volfram said...

Golf club? So restrained.

Those things may be a little large, yes, but there are larger things out there, and they aren't even remotely spikey, corrosive, or particularly hot.

RabidAlien said...

I think she failed to mention the shards of broken glass epoxied (with still-wet epoxy) to the shaft of the club, as well as the fact that the entire thing was coated in flaming napalm, and tipped with a rusty mining drill running at medium rpms.

hiswiserangel said...

You guys make me giggle.