Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's the little things in life

I'm a simple girl. I take pleasure in simple things. Like embarrassing the cute chicks when I drop them off at school. Bunch of kids hanging out in front the high school, come screaming up in the momvan, windows down, The Clash blaring, singing at the top of my lungs with feeling and slightly off key, the Teen Queen hops out before I come to a complete stop and starts hauling ass for the door.

"Bye darlin'! Have a good day! I love you!!!!!"

"Mom! Stop!"

"Darlin' you've got to let me know.... should I stay or should I go."

Heh heh heh.

4 comments:

Angel eyes said...

Full fucking blast when and wherever that song comes on in the truck!

hiswiserangel said...

A-fucking-men!

Anonymous said...

That works but just as bad is Rainbow colored toe socks and sandals in the mall right behind her and her friends

Miss Lisa said...

Love it!