Monday, December 8, 2014

Another swimmer in the pool

You know what's really weird? When people email me and say they've read my blog for years. Years, folks. And I have to stop and think, have I been doing this for years? Well, damn, I guess I have. I still feel like the bratty kid sister, the Noob, still very wet behind the ears. But people still look to me when they decide to take the blogger plunge; like I looked to wirecutter when I got started. (Actually, it was his idea I start my own blog in the hopes I'd go away and leave him alone. Didn't work, did it? Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha~snerk!) I think that's pretty cool, and I'm humbled by their faith in me.

So the NKOTBB (New Kid on the Blogger Block) is a young man from Canada. Bless his heart. He's got some great stuff up, original pics of his stomping grounds and some good stories. And he hates Obama, ~response~, FUCK OBAMA. So please go check him out, give him a warm welcome to the blogosphere, and don't give him too much grief about his new ride.

Welcome BWBandy.

http://everybodyhastobesomewhere.blogspot.ca/

7 comments:

BWBandy said...

Thank you the promo. Apparently you have a bit of influence.

BWBandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wirecutter said...

Always gotta be blaming me for shit, don'tcha?

hiswiserangel said...

Always.

WiscoDave said...

If you are reading this BW, would you be so kind as to allow posting by NAME/URL so that simple flow (like me) can comment? Or not if your intent is to keep the riff raff away...

WiscoDave said...

Aw fuck me, simple FOLK. Can't type worth a shit...

hiswiserangel said...

I believe BW is still figuring out Blogger's peculiarities, please stand by.