Thursday, August 20, 2015

Wirecutter: Even legends have mommies

Wirecutter's mom sent me this pic on Tuesday. I have to say two things. First, Mrs. Lane is a stunningly beautiful woman, very reminiscent of Mary Tyler Moore in The Dick van Dyke Show. I honestly don't know what happened to wirecutter. Second, I think every single person has a picture somewhere of them nekkid in a pot, tub, sink (mine is a very chubby baby sitting in my grandma's sink). I think it's mandatory or something. But I believe this is the first time I've seen a baby in a roasting pan. Enjoy.


10 comments:

Strnj1 said...

All out baby picture battle...

The parents are still digging for more...

WiscoDave said...

Wire cutter was a foundling. The devil dropped him off because he was causing too much trouble in hell.

ElPaso said...

Is that a crinkle in the picture or...
My GOD!! Look at the power of that kid's bladder!!
And, it looks like he's watching how high he can make it go.

Martin Kohl said...

It seems as if the “Baby Picture War” has started … and obviously it is escalating quickly.
Time to lean back, eat popcorn and enjoy the show.

john said...

Of course she's beautiful, just look at that angelic baby she birthed!

Larry said...

No wonder the li'l shit's arching 'is back trying to escape!

Anonymous said...

Found on the front stoop in a roasting pan.....says a lot.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't cook that. Wirecutter is toxic.

taminator013 said...

She is a pretty lady. I was thinking more a young Geena Davis when I saw her.

Anonymous said...

This is way better than the Kerodin roast non event a couple of days ago. And he looks just like the kid on the Gerber box. :0