What is KTKC, you may be asking, and why should I, a manly man, be concerned? And I'll tell you.
About 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer. That means if it isn't you, chances are really good you know someone who will get it. It is the second leading cause of cancer death in American men behind lung cancer. Which is complete and utter bullshit. Why? Because it's one of the easiest cancers to detect early and treat. And with the money raised from KTKC that goes to education and research, that should be rapidly shrinking.
Men like our beloved holster-maker Dennis Badurina of Dragon Leatherworks has signed up again to wear a kilt for the month of September to raise awareness and funds. And on breezy days, maybe a few eyebrows. Last year, through the raffling off of several of his custom Valkyrie holsters and some efforts by myself and wirecutter (mostly wirecutter who offered to pose in a mini-skirt if Dennis won)
But this year, not only is Dennis raffling off his holsters, he's got some autographed by some very righteous dudes. Dean Cain (Superman), Larry Correia (best selling author), and badass Jesse James (custom bike and pistol builder). Awesome, right? Donate money, raise awareness of something that kills a lot of men and shouldn't, and maybe win a gorgeous custom Dragon holster signed by a star.
And here's how:
2) Make the donation in multiples of $10
3) When you go through checkout, select Team Dragon from the drop-down list so that we get credited with bringing in your donation.
4) When you get the PayPal receipt in your email, simply forward that email to email@example.com so we can verify the amount donated, and that the donation was made to Team Dragon.
5) In the forwarded mail, let me know how to apply the donation (which holster, how to split up multiple entries, etc.)
6) We'll email you letting you know that your entries have been logged.
We'll draw the winning entries first week of October, after the fundraiser is done.
I will also have a direct button on the sidebar for your donating ease. Thank you for supporting this. Now, stop whining and go get your prostate checked.