Monday, November 11, 2013

Dear God in Heaven

I was thinking it was sometime soon, I didn't realize it was TODAY! One year ago, this very day, I dipped my tootsies in the blog pool. Aw hell, I cannonballed off the high dive. And I've loved every minute of it. I've met some wonderful Patriots, made some lifelong friends, met some whack-a-doos, and met some creeps. I've laughed with y'all, cried on your shoulders, mourned your loved ones with you and had you hold my hand when I lost my Charlie dog. You've been supportive and forgiving, and you've been the most wonderful loyal readers I could have ever hoped to have.

My eternal thanks to wirecutter and Kerodin, for keeping me safe when I do stupid girly shit. And to the rest of you who try to lure me into doing stupid girly stuff. I hope I can keep y'all entertained, informed, and questioning for another 365 days. And looky at the hits! 717,732! Hey, wirecutter, how long did it take you to hit 1 Million? Heh heh heh....




18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's pretty awesome that I've been reading you for about a year!

BTW- Hubby is quite partial to your ebay idea for the infamous dress. :)

-CM

hiswiserangel said...

You do realize if you post it on ebay, I'm going to have to post it here!

Keads said...

Congrats!

Jesse in DC said...

Ah grasshopper...What is the sound of two hands clapping?

Sara said...

Happy blogday to you!

Wraith said...

A year of the Angel already? Here's to many more!

Anonymous said...

HELL YES!! I'm counting on you to help me craft the proper description for this dress! :D I was concerned that it would get back to her, but Hubby rightly brought up the point, why should I care? Good point.

Actually thinking about putting up the dress I actually wore too. It's not a color I'd have picked, but doesn't look horrid for me. Dunno, what do you think?

-CM

stevierayv said...

I usually don't congratulate anybody who puts Geaux Saints on my blog.I'll make an exception for you.
Happy Blogiversary Angel.

catfish said...

Congrats Red! Keep the party going!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Angel!!!!! "Hugs"

Angel eyes said...

Congrats, dear heart. Here's to many more!

hiswiserangel said...

You guys and gals are the greatest! Big weepy smiles reading these notes. *hugs*

wirecutter said...

3 Years? But I didn't have Superstar bloggers like myself to help me out. You're welcome.
And my heartfelt congratulations.

hiswiserangel said...

'tis true, wirecutter, about 40% of my hits come from you, 30% from Irish, and the rest straggle in on very odd search terms. But you've been my biggest help, my Fairy Blogfather. Or as Sara calls you, my Farty Blogfather.

Phil said...

Two thumbs up my dear, those are very, very impressive numbers.
You blew by my combined total a while ago and I have been at it since '06!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!

Millwright

Xenolith said...

You've been a major contributor to hits on my site, Angel. And a good friend!

Congratulations!

Xenolith said...

And to Phil: Of course she got more hits. She's a helluva lot cuter than you!