Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I just love watching men play with their bells

Controversy?! For the love of bells, why?? This is funny as hell, there's no nudity, you don't actually see their junk moving in their shorts, what is the controversy? Please someone tell me how this is offensive and a bunch of nearly naked babes bouncing down a runway in Victoria's Not-so-Secret undies isn't? I have no problem with either, but I'm sick of the double standards.

However, I do question the fact that the black dude's bells are deeper, inferring that his are somehow bigger. That's a racist stereotype, and that shit needs to stop in this Post-Racist Age of Obama. White dudes can have big ones, too. Just sayin'.


2 comments:

balloon2 said...

why does the black guy's bell, which starts out on a high tone, suddenly deepen at the end of the song? just saying

hiswiserangel said...

After watching it for 20-30 times (yeah, I need to get a life), I realized they all drop an octave in the second half of the song. But his is still deeper. And the poor dude at the end has a Tinker bell.