Monday, November 30, 2015

This is where I am on the Kerodins


I'm not going to post about the Kerodins again until after wirecutter's case is settled. I think this is something that has very definite boundaries, very few fence sitters; and quite frankly, I'm so bored with it. We know who's in the right and who's in the wrong. We know the right and proper outcome of the specious court cases against Ken Lane. We know. And after the cases are dismissed, my mouth to God's ears, we'll have something new to discuss. But for now, let's give it a rest, huh? There's so much more going on in the world for us to chew on, let's stop beating a dead horse.

11 comments:

Angel eyes said...

Good idea. Let's pick on Hillary instead!

Unknown said...

I like the sound of that!

pigpen51 said...

You are wise indeed. Do you think the Detroit Tigers are going to win it all next year? Sorry, force of habit.

Anonymous said...

.308 or .223 ???

LOL!

everybody knows the .308 is the best!

kang

Angel eyes said...

30-06. It's the only way to be sure.

Leigh said...

I second that Angel Eyes.
M1 Garand, for the win! PING!

Leigh
Whitehall, NY

Unknown said...

Left hand placement on gif; does it seem the gent enjoys pummeling the deceased equine just a tad too much?

Volfram said...

Countersuit!

Send the good man to war. Do it!

Unknown said...

I personally think he needs more wrist action, he is gonna get that burn in his shoulder blade with those little zips of electricity if he keeps it up much longer...snicker

Anonymous said...

ummm, Lisa, by "keeps it up much longer" you ARE referring to the beating?......

vaquero viejo

Anonymous said...

Just my opinion, looks like many of you are going to get sued.