Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Proof the Left Can Spin Anything...


Cheers! As the economy begins to rise from the depths of the deepest U.S. recession since World War II, more Americans are having a beer after work, or wine when they go out to dinner, according to a new study released Thursday.

The sale of beer, wine and spirits in restaurants, bars and other licensed locations increased 4.9 percent in 2011, according to a new a study by restaurant research firm Technomic, published Nov. 29. The increase led to a total of $93.7 billion in sales last year, and Technomic contends that those numbers will only rise more in 2012 and 2013.

Shall we tell them the truth? That we have to get snockered to deal with the coming butt rape?

Read the HUFFPO crap here if you can stomach it. Me? I'm having a nice hot toddy. ~cough cough~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wild Turkey 101 and egg nog for me....Cheers....!

Boarshide

timbo said...

Hell no, I can't stomach it!

Ever since that loser took over, his minions have been telling the public about the "recovery". Meanwhile in reality, we circle the drain faster and faster.

Damn it sucks actually knowing what's happening around us!
I'm sure ignorance really must be blissful.

hiswiserangel said...

And THAT is why the liquor industry is booming and we're all getting snockered at an alarming rate.

Hey timbo, how's it going? ;-)

orbitup said...

I have to be in the mood to read huffpo.

I ain't there at the moment.

crankyjohn said...

I was driving to work this morning and I saw this woman texting and driving. It made me so mad I rolled my window down and threw my beer at her car.

Anonymous said...

Love the dancing Snoopy!!!!!!!!
Riley

wirecutter said...

I'm thinking this country is so fucked up nowadays that we all need a drink - that's why alcohol sales are on the increase.