Monday, February 4, 2013

One of my Happy Places

 
This is a few miles hike down the mountain from
my folks' cabin in New Mexico.
I'm not a winter weather sports kind of girl, when the snow flies
you can find me inside by the fire
with an Irish coffee and a good book.
 
But Spring and Summer? Oh hell yeah.
Hiking, horse riding, camping, 4 wheeling,
whitewater rafting, fishing, fishing, fishing, fishing....
 
See how much whiter the middle of that log is?
That's from years of my happy ass sitting there
thinking deep thoughts...

5 comments:

wirecutter said...

Damn, I bet there's some nice trout in that stream.
Beautiful.

hiswiserangel said...

Cold as Hillary Clinton's whoo-haw, but the trout grow big and feisty.

stevierayv said...

looks like a perfect place to float some beers and smoke a big fattie

hiswiserangel said...

srv, that little stream is guaranteed to keep your beer cold, your mind clear and your thoughts happy. I love that place.

MissK said...

That's really beautiful Angel :-)

I Love that "middle of
the log" bit... ;-)