Thursday, September 19, 2013

Geena Davis Archery Tricks

There are some actors whose politics are so radical and they are so vocal about it, that it's too distracting. I simply won't watch them. But there's something likeable about Geena Davis that allows me to set aside her progressive politics and just enjoy. As a former student athlete, I appreciate her advocacy for girls' sports (collective groan from the men). I really admire her archery skills. Having tried the bow and arrow route, I can tell you it takes A LOT OF PRACTICE AND FOCUS. And then she pulls out a pistol....have no idea if it's a prop or if she carries. Couldn't find any info on that.

This was sent in by Greg, and it's pretty impressive. Take a look.

2 comments:

Volfram said...

Impressive, yes. It focuses an awful lot more on "I'm a woman archer" than "I'm an amazing archer," though. I was wanting to see her do some truly impressive stuff.

Most impressive was the skewering 3 balloons.

Anonymous said...

There's no crying in blogging!!!!!!!!!!