Thursday, January 23, 2014

Angel Bait


If you leave a few of these out, I will find them. I will take them. This is guaranteed.
Going to post the ingredients, but you have to click the link to get the directions. Trust me, it's worth it. The author has a piquant sense of humor and the pics are to die for.

Ingredients:

1 pkg. (14 oz) Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese dinner
48 Ritz crackers, finely crushed (about 2 cups), divided
1 egg, beaten
8 (or more) slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 tsp. chopped jalapeno
4 oz. Velveeta, cut into small cubes
Vegetable oil

http://guyism.com/lifestyle/food/how-to-make-mac-cheese-jalapeno-poppers.html

6 comments:

Chief Nose Wetter said...

This is some of the worst shit you could possibly eat excluding the bacon of course. Stick to a liquid diet like me Angel.

Brock Townsend said...

Dixie says she's going to make some! :)

idahobob said...

I'm going to try it, but with my own modifications.


Without the crappy, boxed, Krap Macaroni and Cheese. Gonna use cheesy rice instead.

Bob
III

Volfram said...

Drop the Jalapenos and you've got me.

Volfram said...

Drop the Jalapenos and you've got me.

Anonymous said...

I love jalapeno's, eat several every day. Never knew Angels had
anything to do with them.

Jose Jalapeno