Thursday, January 9, 2014

Another warm weather asshole

Wirecutter isn't the only one. Seems the Arctic Vortex has drawn more of these gloating bastards into the light. Stokes is not JUST a bastard, he gets paid for this shit. Following are some of the pics the good captain sent me today:

From my last delivery. This is the city dock on Raiatea, look it up!

Leaving Raiatea for Huahine
Oh, and to further rub our noses in it, he's got a blog. Here's the link to the gloating bastard's blog:


Did I mention he's an asshole? Welcome to the blogging fray, Stokes. 

4 comments:

Loco Gato said...

She speaks the truth!

Anonymous said...

I should mention our weather? WC's 60 is fucking cold to me. Damned if I will wear a tee shirt when it is that cold.
68 and rain right now. Done with cigar and going inside now.

Asshole Terry
Fla.

Stretch said...

Back in '96 we had 2 major back to back snow storms and well below temps for a week.
A station chief in a tropical location ended his daily cable with the daily high and surf temperature. That ended with a sternly worded warning that the Central Asian desk had need for officers in the 'stans.

Heisenbug said...

I'd join in - most of this week Down Under is forecast to be above 100 - but I'm in the southern part of the country and we actually do get cold winters, down into the high 30s, and this "summer" has been damn cold for the most part. It's 64 outside right now and I need to put on a coat to go out.