Saturday, May 3, 2014

Don't hide your pussification behind a beard

WiscoDave sent this to me. Just me. Did not send it to wirecutter, just me. I think I've just been outed as a beard groupie. Yes, it's true, facial hair makes me weak in the knees. A manly moustache and beard make me swoon. If you're sporting wild and wooly ZZTop whiskers, I am yours for the taking. Seriously. And when I see some 120 pound Starbucks machiatto swilling hipster with a perfectly groomed beard sporting more hair product than I own, I want to pluck it out by it's smarmy smug little follicles.

Thanks for the great read, I agree with everything she said.

Open Letter to Bearded Hipsters

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

O. M. G.
Did you read the comments? Did they make her point or what? Hilarious.
Terry
Mustache
Fla.

Jesse in DC said...

There are "products" for beards?? WTF for?

JeremyR said...

Oh dear me! the reason I kept a beard was to spare women the ghastly site of my mugly ugh.
I had to shave when I had neck surgery, and my wife has insisted I keep it off since. (cheaper than birth control I guess) When I saw my mom last week, she, being 94, did not remember me. When I told her who I was, she commented, "you sure have gotten better looking with age."
Honest to a fault that girl.

Tom said...

Wish I could post my picture!

wirecutter said...

You need to just calm the fuck down, man.

Unknown said...

Look for a FB friend request from me. You'll know it when you see it.