Tuesday, May 20, 2014

N****r, please

I debated in high school. I debated in college. I was very proud of my victories, and gracious in my losses because, on the rare occasion I lost, it was to a superior team who was more eloquent and better prepared than my team. Had I ever lost to something like this, well, just no. Note: the ALL female, all black team from Towson University defeated the ALL male, all black team from University of Oklahoma. Make of it what you will.

And Mooch, you race baiting wookie, you can kiss my ass. This isn't celebrating excellence and diversity; it's pandering to the worst self-perpetuating stereotypes out there.

Fuck Obama.



On March 24, Towson University won the 2014 Cross Examination Debate Association’s national championship. Towson defeated the University of Oklahoma. What was Towson’s strategy? Inexplicably using the N-word over and over again in an incomprehensible tirade.
Here is an actual excerpt (with profanity redacted). See if you are able to tell what Towson is arguing in favor or against:
They say the n*****s always already qu***, that’s exactly the point! It means the impact is that the that the is the impact term, uh, to the afraid, uh, the, that it is a case term to the affirmative because, we, uh, we’re saying that qu*** bodies are not able to survive the necessarily means of the body. Uh, uh, the n***** is not able to survive.

Finish the bitch here. 



6 comments:

Richard said...

No Hun, as much as I love ya, you wouldn't beat that team. You don't have all the extra credits for;
1 Being black
2 Not being pregnant and black
3 Not knowing who your daddy was
4 Not being on crack for the debate
5 prolly having 3 or 4 babies
6 not knowing who the daddys were
So you see they started with more points than you could earn.
sad but true.

Chris said...

This is not the same format as what I knew as "debate". I live not too far from Towson University, and I am really glad I didn't go there, because I would have died of embarrassment after watching that video.

John Smith said...

I weep for our nation.

Angel eyes said...

I read that one somewhere else. I couldn't watch the clip. They're fodder in the long run, just like their lib enablers.

Volfram said...

There's only one way to argue with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4tTGNe4LfU

He may look like an idiot, he may sound like an idiot, he may act like an idiot, but make no mistake. Aoi Tori knows EXACTLY what's going on. And he wants to propose to his dead girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

It is funny. Your source for this has comments section and people defending this style. They claim it is akin to a higher language and we are all just too stupid to understand it. Sort of like when you pick up your phone and hear a FAX machine connecting to the line.

It is incomprehensible. But even reading the transcripts, there isn't any information being transmitted. It is simply dead air being filled with sound. No doubt it took lots of practice to be able to speak that way. Lots and lots of totally pointless practice.