Monday, May 5, 2014

Your daily blood pressure elevator, Part II

Okay, SSDI is designed specifically for American citizens who can not work, either temporarily or permanently, due to physical or mental impairments (see Jesse Jackson Jr's mood disorder). For those becoming citizens, you know legally and not by default per Joe Biden's theory, a basic knowledge of the English language is required. So, no speaky English, no citizenship; no citizenship, no SSDI. Right? With me so far?

So now, it's coming to light that NOT being able to speak English is fast-tracking people into the SSDI program. NOT speaking English, NOT qualified to become a citizen, NOT eligible. But when did that ever slow the government down? Cloward-Piven, anyone?

More HERE if you can take it.

3 comments:

Jesse in DC said...

It is becoming crystal clear we the actual tax paying productive citizens are being sold out by the idealogs that manage and staff the Feral Governments many myriad departments. Thing is, I don't thing voting is going to ever fix this. Even if by some miracle we filled the Barakingham Palace, the Congress and Senate with serious Libertarian people, the whole giant Feral apparatus is filled to the brim with committed Leftards. How do I know? I LIVE here. They fill the suburbs around DC All the local governments have been corrupted by them. I see Obama stickers every stinking day. (I think I gave myself tennis elbow flipping them off) I have to interact with them... The agencies that are not Constitutionally mandated need to be closed permanently, and any remaining need to be purged.

Unknown said...

yep its true, they perverted the being MUTE or severly verbaly impaired into not being able to speak english and thus qualify for SSDI. It makes me fuckin sick when i see these fuckers at work who admit to faking not being able to understand english then getting money. defrauding the taxpayers should be punishable by hanging.

VonZorch said...

Which means that every politician and 99%+ bureaucrats would be swinging. Not that I think that's a bad thing.