Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Taking a day off

Baby Queen was sick all weekend with the stomach yuck, went to school Monday and then relapsed all over the teacher's shoes at lunch yesterday. Teen Queen woke me up at 3 am with a "Mom, I don't feel good," and a bathroom covered in explosive diarrhea. Oh, and I went down hard Monday, high fever and aches and massive headache and little funky hallucinations (where the hell did we get ebola?!). So we're all in our respective beds praying for a quick merciful death. If I survive, I'll be back.

6 comments:

Wraith said...

That's some horrible shit going around...our Operations Manager had to go home last week due to barfing up everything he ever ate in his life all over the yard. Looks like it's moving east.

Corey said...

I feel sorry for you, go get some rest. Hallucinations are always fun I had a high fever once and saw smurfs in my bedroom.

Anonymous said...

Getting and being sick sucks - I hope it all blows over soon ma'am. Get some rest and relax - we'll still be here when you are back on your feet.

ToneDeaf said...

Hope all of you feel better real quick. My day is not complete without the wisdom of Angel!

Jennifer said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and the whole family. Hope and pray that the rest doesn't come down with it, in the seventies our family moved from Albuquerque to the DFW area and one of us promptly caught the flu. we had never had it before, no one had any immunity. Mom, Dad and four kids all had it (or it had us) for two weeks. We lived tho just barely. Prayers for all, may God heal and give you comfort and strength to overcome.
MSG Grumpy