Monday, September 14, 2015

Peeling back the layers

A lot of people closed ranks protecting Kerodin when III Arms was started, and then the Citadel, and then....

But people have started falling back as more things were revealed, layers started getting peeled back. Like most good scams, everybody involved knew a piece, but nobody but the Kerodins knew everything. And like most scams, people started talking to each other, sharing their pieces and comparing notes. Peeling back the layers, looking for the truth.

The last layer to be peeled has to do with Thoughts versus Actions, what Kerodin urged others to do versus the actions he chose. And it is laid out, with evidence, over at Wirecutter's.

The only reason I'm dragging my sorry ass off my sick bed today is to post this link, I think it's that important to get the word out.

4 comments:

wirecutter said...

Oh, it's not the last layer. Trust me.

drjim said...

Already saw it over at Ken's.

Go back to bed, Angel!

Unknown said...

Angel if its needed I'll come to Texas to help protect the cute chicks. All I ask in return is pie. also mite need directions I'm pretty sure Texas is south of Illinois but i get lost easy

Barney said...

Hie thee back to bed child. Though it's good weather now in Texas, it, along with everything else, can wait.