Tuesday, September 15, 2015

That reminds me...


A long time ago, in a land far, far away, I was a college communications instructor. NOT a professor, still working on my PhD, just an instructor. But I was good at it. Students loved me. I was funny, and interesting, and I had big perky boobs. I was 26, single and yeah, I digress.

That was the era of  "long full broomstick skirts". Think miles and miles of fabric sweeping to the ankles. So I'm wearing one of my light, breezy, gauzy skirts, in March, and I get out of the car in the faculty parking lot, looking all sharp. Just as I hit the locks and closed the door, the wind blew my skirt in the door. A large chunk of it is now locked in my car door. No problem, I'll just twist around, contorting my torso, and put...the...keys...(before remote locks)...in...the....sonofabitch. Dropped the keys right under the edge of the car; if I dip down, my skirt will ride up to my nostrils. No enough slack to bend over, and I'm 5 minutes late to class. I take a quick look around, checking to see if there are any witnesses, or anyone willing to get my keys for me, and ascertaining I was alone, I took the plunge, exposing my bottom and grabbing the keys. I focused, put the damn key in the hole and turned, locking my skirt. Apparently I hit the wrong button getting out and the door was never locked. Until I locked it.

So yeah, even redheads have blonde moments. And I bet Batman does too.

8 comments:

Critter said...

I'll be in my bunk.....

Anonymous said...

i lost it when you said "big perky boobs"

RabidAlien said...

ROFL

Stealing that pic.

Oh, and yes....perky boobs!!!!

John Smith said...

Red head, perky boobs with her skirt riding up? ... I need a cold, cold shower.

Anonymous said...

Locking the keys in the car would have completed the picture.

Anonymous said...

Despite the perky boobs comment meant to distract me, I can't help but fixate on the red hair...and know the carpet matches the drapes!

Anonymous said...

straining at a comment, BUT so afraid of the corner and the spanking.....(perky boobs, large boobs, red hair, exposed butt.....aarrgghhhhh!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Ride that ...um...you know...RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!