Monday, December 30, 2013

*ack, snort*

In spite of all the good wishes and prayers, it happened. The seasonal plague took me down hard yesterday. I'm talking pile driver hard, left at the alter with a case of herpes and a cheap zirconium ring hard. My aches and pains have aches and pains. I fought valiantly, tirelessly, but it wasn't enough. I just gave up the fight and let it roll me. So you'll be gifted with some random shit the next couple of days. If you don't hear much from me, don't worry, I still love you and I'll get back on it as soon as possible.


2 comments:

rgranger said...

Get better soon! Having reached the end of the internet, your site is on my repeat list :)

RabidAlien said...

Urg. Had that crap all weekend. Try the apple cider vinegar (works best if you get the good acv, the stuff that says "mother" on the bottle...I think my wife buys the Bragg brand, something like that). It helps.