Saturday, December 14, 2013

The most bizarre Christmas gift...

In one of my favorite Christmas movies, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Clark Griswold receives the very Grinchy Christmas bonus of a membership in the Jelly of the Month Club. The gift that keeps on giving....

I just got notification that someone is giving me a truly unique and bizarre gift this Christmas. I am now a member of Herpantyclub. Or Panties of the Month, if you will. Every month, because of one reader's generosity, people I don't know will send me a pair of panties in the mail. Unfortunately, the generous benefactor chose to remain anonymous, so I won't be able to thank him/her properly.

Can't wait for January.

http://www.herpantyclub.com/

8 comments:

catfish said...

Pictures! Every Month! Of you modeling them!

hiswiserangel said...

No! I don't think so!
But if the generous gifter would care to identify him/herself, I might send them private pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is absolutely hilarious!!! I never thought about a panty of the month club. Going to be chuckling over this one for a long time!!

-CM

hiswiserangel said...

CM, I have a feeling I'm going to be getting 12 months of white cotton granny panties. :-)

Wraith said...

I second catfish!!! C'mon, if you don't do it, you're not cool...you want to be cool, don't you? ;)

(Peer pressure isn't likely to work, but it's worth a shot)

hiswiserangel said...

Awwww, Wraith, you're so very right, peer pressure won't work. Money and bullets, however, ....

Grand said...

I have ammo I can trade...

Volfram said...

Did you ever think about what a funny word "Panties" is? Panty panty panty panty panty.

"I believe in panties." -Shiina Mashiro, The Pet Girl of the Sakura Dorms("I believe in Walter Kovacs." -me)

And of course, they are one of my 2 favorite words not to combine in any sentence ever.