Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winners and losers

At the end of every day, I like to look back at the stats on the posts and see what y'all are reading; what's trending and what's tanking. Winners and losers. I don't like to toot my own horn, but I've gotten pretty good at guessing which is going to be a stinker and which is going to captivate y'all. I was WAY OFF THE MARK today. Way off. Way, way, way, way off. So far off, GPS couldn't even find me.

I honestly thought "Your tax dollars at work" would tank. You'd skip it after the warning. I thought I was pretty descriptive. Boy, was I wrong. The HUGE winner of the day with 238 hits and counting, y'all just can't get enough of the Gay Dude Obamacare ad. Wow. And only one comment, thank you Robert, that pretty much said it all. Coming in second was the Hit List of A&E sponsors with 160.

The one I thought was going strong and in good contention was the "embrace the suck" post, but it floundered with a mere 60 hits. But WAY more comments.

So, now that I've completely bored you with stats, you're probably asking yourselves, "But Angel, what does this all mean?" And I'll tell you....

There are some twisted puppies that drop by here, but they're sneaky and don't leave clues. Yeah, I know that's not an epiphany, but it's late and that's all I've got.

Now go watch some Jingle Belles....


6 comments:

Wraith said...

I still say modeling your recent gift would boost your hits into orbit. Do it for fame and fortune!

(Oh, all right, just do it for fame. I'm broke.)

Phil said...

I'm tellin' ya, according to my Statcounter and the amount of queries that lead people to my door, it's boobs my dear.
Boobs, not t*ts or any other euphemism, just boobs.

That and the occasional REALLY twisted individual who is looking for something I won't even mention.

What kills me is even when I get a bunch of traffic, no one leaves a comment!

Head, desk, what's it take?

Of course, "bunch of traffic" is subjective.
My best day would be about ten minutes of You Know Who's.
LOL!

Merry Christmas to ya darlin' and thank you for all of your support this past year.
I do appreciate it.

Phil

Anonymous said...

http://benghazi-truth.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I haven't commented much lately, I've had a hard time stringing coherent sentences together. Little Miss has had bacterial pneumonia, the boys and I have had nasty, brain fogging colds of death. I haven't done anything non-essential in the last three weeks. Since the filter in my brain hasn't been functioning, nor the brain itself, I thought it safer to remain silent. I do appreciate your posts though.

-CM

hiswiserangel said...

Oh, CM! Huge mommy hugs! I can so relate, and you are definitely forgiven. Hope things clear up for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Angel. We finally have the tree up, the bathrooms are mostly clean (just need to finish the tubs,) spare room is ready, and most the decorations are out and being put up, presents are all hidden until they can be wrapped.

Company gets here in 3 hours and I think I'll finish by the skin of my teeth then pass out and crash. Plus the kidlet crew are playing in their room and not redecorating as I put stuff out so it's going a LOT faster than when I was trying yesterday. ;)

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas with the Queens! I also hope you get to relax and enjoy their school break and not have to run around like mad.

-CM