Thursday, December 19, 2013

Your tax money at work

Okay, in advance, I apologize. Sincerely and profusely. And I beg your forgiveness. When this is done, I'll go sit in the corner, but I really think you need to see how your tax money is being spent to promote Obamacare to the gay community. I don't care one way or the other what people do in their bedrooms, I just don't want my tax money subsidizing it. If I can't tell you what to do (or not do), I shouldn't have to pay for your choice to do it. Simple.

This isn't exactly NSFW, but if you watch it at work and someone happens to pass by, you WILL have some explaining to do.  I put it after the break to protect you.






2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!

Xenolith said...

Normally I'd say something like: "Fuck that shit!" but in reference to the content of the video, let's go with: "Oh, FUCK NO!"