Thursday, July 10, 2014

A message from Xenolith

Hey y'all,
Got a message from Xeno that circumstances beyond his control have knocked him offline for a while. He's trying to right the Xenoship, and wanted his friends and fellow Patriots to know he hasn't lost his mind and is not running nekkid around Turn Here Rose with a tiara on his head. Really, he isn't. I promise. But it is a fun image, huh?

He'll be back to work as soon as he gets things straightened out and wants to make sure y'all don't forget about him while he's gone. But really, how can you forget now that you have that pic of him running butt nekkid in a tiara through the brush of Oklahoma?

Hugs,

Angel

4 comments:

Ian Restil said...

Whilst shouting "Shiver me chiggers, matey!"?

Jess said...

OK - if that wasn't Xeno in the tiara, who was it?

Leigh said...

Wow, I'm glad I missed that one.
Now, where'd I put the brain-bleach?

Leigh
Whitehall, NY

Xenolith said...

Hey! I look damn good in a tiara!
And The Voices isn't dead, just catching its breath. (with difficulty...)
Thanks for your help Angel!