Thursday, July 3, 2014

I couldn't have written it better.

Wirecutter is ONE of a kind. And while we'd love to have a BUNCH of wirecutters, we all know how dangerous that would be. So God sent us ONE to keep things on the up and up, and tell the world what's what as only he can. I'm a college grad, twice over, with a buttload of Literature classes and composition requirements, I pride myself as a Patriot, and I deeply believe in the greatness of our Republic. As it was founded. But putting all that together, I still could not have composed anything that comes close to the greatness composed by wc. Please go read it.

http://knuckledraggin.com/2014/07/fourth-july-post/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a happy & safe 4th, Angel...!

Mr. Miracle said...

See, that's why I go to his blog first. Yours is a close second, but something about the eloquence that comes out of his ole lanky frame gets to me. OMG! Could I actually have a mancrush?

wirecutter said...

I love you too, Mr. Miracle.

hiswiserangel said...

~sheesh~