Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our Fitness Guru: Michelle Obama

Damn I'm feeling frisky. I'm down a jeans size, but more than that, I look better than the most fit, most beautiful woman ever to be First Lady. Look at those sagging ta tas, those "rippling abs", that huge ASS! Oh wait, that's the pResident. Sorry. Smile, Mooch, you'll hit the Kobe sliders and Kristal soon enough.


My point, I'm working on my physical well-being, not to be admired or idolized or drooled over (although that's nice too). I'm working out so that I'm stronger, mentally and physically, and ready for the coming fight. I have no doubt, if/when the storm comes, those who are battle-ready will have a better chance for survival. Now, if I have this image in my head (realistic or not) of WarriorAngel, forgive me.


Not there yet, but getting closer every day. Now I'm going to go for a run. Outside. January 20, and it's a lovely 60F outside. ~cue Rocky theme~

2 comments:

Mike Miles said...

Congrats! We should all be working on self improvement, the world is changing fast and we need to be ready for it. No matter what happens it is never a bad idea to stay fit, keep your skills active and learn new skills.

Blue said...

It got up to 4 above here today. -5 when I went to work. If this keeps up I'll have to break out the winter jacket!

Good on ya, Angel! You'll hit your goals :)