Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Dance!

I finally got to the Post Office to pick up my mail (they HATE me, I go every 7-10 days, whether I need to or not), and pick up a little package from WiscoDave! Yippee!

Last week he offered me a leather holster for my Sig, and it's gorgeous!!!!! ~sniffing deeply, nose buried in leather~ Damn, love that smell.

 
 
The bad news, it doesn't fit my P239. At all. The good news? SHOPPING!!!!! I have my eyes on one of these:
 
 
Sig Sauer P226 .40 S&W
Yummy.
 


Thank you Wisco! *huge hugs*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigs are nice pistols. So accurate you don't even have to aim.. :) The .40 should be a great caliber.

Boarshide

idahobob said...

Are you a lefty?

Bob
III

hiswiserangel said...

d'oh ~double facepalm~ I didn't even notice that! And while I'm going to be working on left draw and shooting, I'm right dominant. Hmmmm....

Paladin said...

Don't feel bad. The very first holster that i ever made, i accidentally made left handed. Didn't even notice the mistake until I had half the stitching done.

angrymike said...

Bout time you gave up the girls caliper and get a 40........;)

hiswiserangel said...

Hey Mikey, come a little closer...closer....lean in....~whispers~ strike two....

WiscoDave said...

Why would it have to be a "lefty? I had to see a picture to comment: Run the belt through visible side, you'll have a forward cant and the thumb break will be released by your right hand thumb. Shit, I don't think it will be a problem at all.

WiscoDave said...

Hey Mikey!
I CCW a Sig P226 in 9mm.
Wanna try me?

wirecutter said...

Hmmmm, you must've listened to that birdie in your ear? Or was it a goddamned Wirecuttin' Eagle?

wirecutter said...

WiscoDave, I ALWAYS wear my hideout holsters inside my belt. Harder to reholster, but I don't worry about getting the gun back in, I just want it to be concealable.
Good job, man.